BEST as Business Engineering and Software Technologies: it wants to be the expression and testimony of an activity always oriented on the basis of new technologies that facilitate access to information technology for the ever increasing users.
- 1998: Born with the statute of SA, founded by Edith Menzi for her formative soul and Alberto Paioni for her design, all in the specific field of applied information technology. Edith Menzi had a great experience as a teacher trained at the University of Zurich and a deep knowledge of the Microsoft Office world, Alberto Paioni, immediately after graduating from the Federal Polytechnic of Zurich (Industrial Processes at ETH, and Business Management in ‘just born BWI, Betriebswissenschaftliches Institut) could boast 8 years of activity at IBM in Zurich and Lugano and 4 years at DEC, Digital Equipment Corporation, which had commissioned him to found its headquarters in Ticino.
- 2003: The assignment by IBM as a consultant for a large project in the Lotus Notes area then led the Company to establish itself both in the field of Training and in that of Application Projects on the basis of proven platforms such as Lotus Notes.
- 2008: Two important Maintenance management projects carried out at a major pharmaceutical company and at our RSI also extended the field of application to this sector, to which was added an interesting outlet in Facility Management. Partner in this sector is Infor
- 2013: The Company specializes in document management through IBM systems and solutions equipped with encryption systems, digital signature, legal archive and Data Capture. As part of a specific project, PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance was successfully completed
- 2016: Acquires the qualification of IBM Business Partner for Switzerland mainly focused on the issues of Enterprise Content Management.
- 2017: The organization’s growth process continues through significant investments in the technical delivery structure